NeaNea

New To The Forum

My name is Renee (Nea for short), I am new to the forum as well as new to facing the pain that comes along with a hisory of Sexual abuse.

I am hoping that talking to people that can relate to where I have been and what I am going through will help the healing process. My self destructive ways have hurt all the ones I love and in order to fix it I have to fix me and let the pain in.

THanks Everyone,

nea

welcome to AS

try having a look at the forum on Eating disorders & self harm. you may find it useful. hope you find all the support you need here

hopeneeded

Hi Nea, welcome to After Silence. :hug:

Welcome Renee!

Hope you find the support you need :)

:hug:

Love,

SLG

welcome nea :bighug:

~charlene~

Hi Nea, welcome to the family :)

I have struggled a lot with self destructive ways myself and I'm sure many of us here can relate to you. :hug:

:hug: Hi nea. :hug: I have also struggled with self - destructive behaviours too. This forum is a life saver though, and i know you will find the help you need :hug:

:greet: Welcome to After Silence Nea :hug::hug:

Hi Nea,

Welcome to as!

Kelly

Hi Nea,

I'm so glad you're here and that you've decided to make an effort to stop hurting yourself.

xoxo

Hey sweetie,

Welcome to After Silence. I know how you feel when you say your self destructive ways have hurt all those you love. It has done the same to me.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

:hug::hug::hug:

Linds

Welcome to After Silence Nea, it's a great place for finding people who share your struggles and getting support for working through them :hug:

:throb: Meg

Hi Nea,

Like most others here I too have struggled with self destructiveness. I think it is a demon that truly accompanies this path. However, it is something we can change, and I'm glad you're here.

:hug: Ruthie

:hug::hug: welcome to as hun, xxxx :hug:

hi nea

glad you joined us. you're very brave to reach out. i'm sure many of us can relate to resorting to self destructive behavior as a way of "dealing" with our pain. don't be too hard on yourself. you did what you needed to in order to survive, and have taken a huge step in recognizing that some things need to change, and looking for help to make that happen. looking foward to getting to know you.

dawn

hello my name is jenny i was sexually abused by a friend of the family i thought i was over it but i have been having nightmares about the abuse my mother doesnt think i need help because it was so long ago i am having trouble with anger and believe i need help