Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello. New Here.

Sassy

I'm Stacy. I'm 30 with 2 babies and going to school full time to be a dental hygienist. I am also happily married.

I suppose I will tell my story on the other forum. I dont know why but I am crying and feel so much emotion at finding this site. I'm not really sure what my emotions are.

I have never, ever dealt with the sexual abuse I've experienced and coming to realize how much my life has been affected by it. It's always just been buried, like a bad dream that was my fault in some way, even though I know it's not.

My husband knows what happened to some extent but I am ashamd to tell him the entire truth.

Anyway, this is an intro, so I'll stop. I look forward to getting to know some of you.

Hey Sassy, :)

Welcome to After Silence honey. :) I'm glad that you were able to find us, I am also sure that you will find lots of hope and understanding here.

Post to us and know that we are here for you.

:hug::hug:

Donna =)

welcome to the boards sweetie :bighug:

~charlene~

welcome to AS, Stacy. I'm glad you were at least able to tell your husband SOME of what happened. That is always a good start.

Kelly

welcome sassy.

sorry you are in pain, i'm fairly new here too. there is plenty of understanding an support at this site, i'm glad you found it.

my partner just found out my full story, thanks to this site. Feel free to PM me if you wish

hopeneeded

HELLO HELLO!!!!! welcome to after silence, the best place on earth

we are all here for you so come and post as often as you want. we are all very supportive. i hope you get as much out of this as so many of us have aswell as me!!!!!

:hug::wub::hug:

God bless,

kristine