Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello. I Just Joined

Hi and welcome to AS. If there comes a time when you aren't happy to keep them inside then you will find lots of support here

Best wishes

Karen

Hi and welcome to AS. If there comes a time when you aren't happy to keep them inside then you will find lots of support here

Best wishes

Karen

Thank you kindly. I always fear of burdening/triggering others so I feel its best for all to keep things inside.

I thought the same for a very long time. Whatever you want to say will never be burden to anyone here, if you think it will trigger then put **T** in the title.

But at the end of the day the choise is always yours. :)

Best wishes

Karen

Thank you kindly. I always fear of burdening/triggering others so I feel its best for all to keep things inside.

I can relate a lot, I'm sure almost every survivor can. But please don't fear to be a burden or to trigger anyone here... this place was created to give survivors a place to let their feelings out.

Welcome to After Silence :)

Welcome to After Silence, it's good to have you with us :hug:

Love Meg x

I know about fearing being a burden. That's still a big trigger for me, if I think I am a burden to anyone. But, this is a supportive place where we all support each other. Nobody is a burden and everyone counts. Welcome to AS!

Guest -Jennifer-

Well, I welcome you to the family! I think all of us here even our Secondaries know what it is like to be happy but keep it all inside.........

I'm looking forward to knowing you better here on AS.

:wub::hug:

:bighug: Welcome to AS! Glad to have you here. Many Healing Hugs!

Love, Haullie

:bighug: Welcome to AS! Glad to have you here. Many Healing Hugs!

Love, Haullie

Thank you so much everyone. It is so liberating to be able to share in lieu of keeping things inside. Please do not underestimate my strength and ability to provide quality support. Not that anyone is but just expressing a vital concern.