Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello everyone. My therapist told me about this site so here I am. I’ve been feeling very alone lately because nobody I know in person can relate to what I’ve been through. Hoping this will help and I’d love to make friends through this and we can help each other heal 😊😊

1 hour ago, Autumngrace said:

Hello everyone. My therapist told me about this site so here I am. I’ve been feeling very alone lately because nobody I know in person can relate to what I’ve been through. Hoping this will help and I’d love to make friends through this and we can help each other heal 😊😊

Hello and welcome to AS! I’m sorry for the reasons you are here. Just know you’re not alone here and found a very supportive place where people can relate in their own ways.  Take your time and look around say as much or as little as you like.  Best wishes on your healing journey. 

PB

Hi and welcome @Autumngrace. I think it's great that your therapist knows about AS and they are hoping it will be helpful to you. I'm sorry to hear you are feeling alone. I do hope that you will find being here a contribution to your healing. It's a good community here of folks who support each other through good and bad moments. I wish you the best :)

Hi Autumngrace,

Welcome to AS.  I am very sorry for what brings you here, but do know that you have found a very supportive site. You are not alone, because we understand. I wish you the best as you journey down your healing path.

Mary

:notalone:

On 6/20/2018 at 2:44 PM, Autumngrace said:

Hi Autumngrace, I'm glad your therapist told you about this place, it can be very helpful to be able to talk to and hear from others who really can relate to what you've been through. It can be so isolating to struggle with this pain alone. You have found a supportive place here, and I wish you the best in your healing.

Hi Autumngrace. Welcome to AS.  We have all felt so alone here, so you are not alone in feeling that way. We are here to support you. 

Patricia 

• 3 weeks later...