Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New but old

Hi...I'm new here, obviously. 

Uhm...I'm not sure if I belong here, what happened to me happened a long time ago and I'm having doubts about what happened. I used to use a site like this a few years back, I talked to people and for a while I got better, I accepted things and stopped hating myself.....But it's been a while and I'm turning against myself again...I think...ugh, I dunno. Sorry for being so confusing. Hopefully I can work through stuff here. 

So yea, hi!

Hi Kirby, :wave:

well, you're welcome here no matter what happened or how long ago.  I hope AS (After Silence) can help you in accepting things and liking yourself.  no need to be sorry, it's understandable and you make perfect sense.  I hope you can work through stuff here too and I hope that the people of AS will seem as though they are with you by your side every step of the way.

With support,

Activist Ally

1 hour ago, Kirby said:

Uhm...I'm not sure if I belong here, what happened to me happened a long time ago and I'm having doubts about what happened. I used to use a site like this a few years back, I talked to people and for a while I got better, I accepted things and stopped hating myself.....But it's been a while and I'm turning against myself again...I think...ugh, I dunno. Sorry for being so confusing. Hopefully I can work through stuff here. 

So yea, hi!

Hi Kirby, welcome to AS. If you are searching then you belong here.  What happened to me happened many years ago, I am doing better but still need the support of others.  You will find the support  of others here. We are here for you.

patricia

6 hours ago, Kirby said:

So yea, hi!

Hi Kirby,

Welcome to AS. So very sorry for the trauma you have suffered, no matter how long ago. Many of us are long-agoer (if that's a word), but still struggle. This site is full of supportive members that will understand the difficulties you face. Also, the way I look at it with the question of do you belong to a site like ours is, if you hurt or struggle and are hoping to find a healing path for yourself, you belong here. I think you are, and we accept you. I wish you well as you continue your journey down your healing path.

Mary

:notalone:

Hi and welcome to AS! I hope you find our community supportive/informative. I wish you well on your healing journey.

:aswelcomesu::notalone::youcanheal:

Hello Kirby,

welcome to After Silence, I hope being here will be a help to you on your road to healing, If you need any help with any aspect of the site, please contact any one of the Newbie Support team, we are here to help

take care

Paula :aswelcomesu: