Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi I Am New!

Hi I just wanted to say hello and that I am a first time member. I finally decided while on my road to healing that I would join others and let my voice be heard. I know that I will get all the support I need here and want to help others.

strongsurvivor08,

:aswelcomesu:

I am really sorry for the circumstances that led you here, but I am glad that you found your way here to AS. Take your time and look around. I am sure that you will be feeling comfortable and at home in no time. There are so many amazing people here who will offer you all the support and encouragement you are looking for and deserve. I look forward to seeing you around the board.

Take good care of yourself, ok?

:hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug::tealribbon::hug:

:supportu::notalone:

Strongsurvivor08,

Hey hunni! I just wanted to say welcome to AS! I am glad that you have found us and I hope that you feel right at home soon on our board. I am sorry for the circumstances that bring you here but I am just glad that you are breaking your silence on your road of healing! Thinking of you and again welcome to the site, look forward to seeing you around the board! I also just wanted to say that I have personally found this board to be an amazing life line for myself, there are so many wonderful and great supportive people on here. Thinking of you! :hug: :hug: :hug:

With Love,

Wishin

Hi strongsurvivor,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I love the user name you chose! :) I'm sure you'll find AS to be supportive and helpful in your healing. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. Take care, and I'll see you around the site. :hug::)

Hi and welcome you sound like a strong person, I am glad to hear you are healing. I offer my support and am here for you if you need anything. Look forward to hearing more from you Take care

Hello strongsurvivor

Welcome to AS :) Im glad you found us and your here with us :) you are amongst friends and your right this is one very supportive place :)

hugs

graice