Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Topic Chat

The calendar must adjust what I posted to match the time zone each person has set for their computer. I don't know what time the chat is for you, but I live on the east coast USA so for me it is 3 pm Eastern Standard Time. I know there is somehow you can convert it but someone else will have to come up with that because I can't find it. :tealribbon:

well when I just tried to look at the calander it said

You do not have permission to view this calendar or this calendar does not exist!!!

But I think in the uk it works out at 8pm (thanks to peace4denise and mercyq for their help)

karen

Under "My Controls", on the left hand side menu, there is a link for Board Settings.

Find your time zone and if your country changes time due to daylight savings time, check the box below the time zone drop down menu.

That should fix it :wink:

See that's weird, mine told me 5pm but I'm in mountian time so 3pmEST is 1pm MST, that's weird...Anyways, I will be at church until like 2 or 3 MST but you all have fun!!

So as far as we can tell 8pm UK time then? Are we on GMT at the moment or not? I have not got a clue! It's 1.19am as I post this, can someone use that info to check it please?