Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi...i'm New Here

Hi everyone,

I posted once before but then had to re-register.

I just wanted to say hello...

I am a survivor of childhood sexual abuse.I hope to be able to share my stories with you all.

I broke my silence when I was 24 and had met the man I am now married to...he was the first one I told.

I have huge fears and anxiety...mostly about not being good enough for anything..and feeling unloveable.

I still have a long way to go...but healing is a process...and I won't give up.

Thanks for listening,I hope to get to know many of you.

Bye for now,

Blueangel :sadang:

Thank you all for your welcomes...It seems like a nice place here.

I look forward to getting to know you all,and maybe you can get to know me better too

I am so private,however,but I know talking about things will help and it is so important for me to know I have a voice.

:blush::butterfly:

Hi BlueAngel, I'm new here also. I've just been reading a lot and have found the women here to be very supportive of one another.

I never was one to dive into the pool... I'm a toe in first type person. :wink:

Take your time and in the meantime, we know you have a voice! Welcome to the board. :)

Thank you...

I wil try to move past just my intro and try to tell some of my story.It is not like I have not been able to speak about it,more... that I don't know where to start.

My memories from childhood are very vague EXCEPT for the abuse...which was constant.

Thanks for taking the time to greet me.

Welcome blueangel... glad you are here to keep us company

Edited by foxy

welcome to AS. hope you find the support you need to help you through this. xxx

Hi everyone,

I posted once before but then had to re-register.

I just wanted to say hello...

I am a survivor of childhood sexual abuse.I hope to be able to share my stories with you all.

I broke my silence when I was 24 and had met the man I am now married to...he was the first one I told.

I have huge fears and anxiety...mostly about not being good enough for anything..and feeling unloveable.

I still have a long way to go...but healing is a process...and I won't give up.

Thanks for listening,I hope to get to know many of you.

Bye for now,

Blueangel-

Glad your here, I'm new as well. Many similarities in the fact of now just revealing what has happened. Feel free to PM me anytime, it's comforting knowing that your not alone. Hang in there, but do remember sometimes it gets worse before it gets better. Don't set yourself up for false expectations...that's what is so painful for me right now. Everyone will react differently... that's why most of us are here.

Your in my thoughts and prayers. :angel:

Edited by midwest girl