Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, I'm New Here...

jamster

Just wanted to jump in and say hello to everyone. I am brand new here and will be hunting around for a niche to fit in. I am a survivor and will get around to eventually posting my story once I get comfy...

Bring on the hot chocolate and the squishy pillows for I'm here to stay, I like what I see. It seems to be such a warm supportive community and that's what I've been looking for.

:greet:

Hi!! Welcome! :) I hope you find what you're looking for here at AS!! I'm pretty new too and am finally starting to know my way around a little...almost there!! :) Welcome :)

Welcome to After Silence Jamster :)

Good to have you with us!

Love Meg xx

:dance:WELCOME

Hey!!! welcome to AS hun! ... .. do ya know what? iv been absoloutly craving hot chocolate for the past week .. :P lol

post when ya ready sweetie! pm me anytime :D i could do with some company, some cheeky monkey gave me there bug and now im ill * frowns* lol xxx

Edited by livelifethewayuwant2

Hi Jam :)

I'm new here also, but thanks to some of the things I have read and responses I have received to my posts I have felt really well the last few days.

The last few months for me have been hard to deal with, but I must say that I have a new feeling of conviction and invigoration thanks to this place. :dance:

Edited by JimBee

Thanks for the warm welcomes, I too feel a lot of warmness between members in the threads that I have looked at. Some of the stories make me cry, others make me very thoughtful of my own past. I will in time share my story, but for now I'm not ready, please be patient with me.