Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi everyone. I honestly cannot remember how I got to this place but I am sure it's  for a good reason. Possibly through reddit. Anyway, I'm hoping for self growth and healing. Trying to look towards the positive....hope you all find your happy as well. Thanks for reading and if you have any questions feel free to ask. 

Dear cosmicdaze33:

I would like to welcome you to After Silence's forums.  We are all here for you and want to support you in any way we can. I know that posting for the first time can be scary.  Please don't worry, though; you will always be given so much support from our lovely community and its members.  You're not alone - we are with you.

You will soon receive an official welcome message in your inbox.  Please feel free to respond to that PM if you have any questions about the forum or if you need some help finding your way around the site. :hug:

Take care and keep reaching out!! 

Hi @CosmicDaze333 - Welcome to After Silence!!!!  

Proud of you for taking the first step to sign up and introduce yourself. :)  That's never an easy thing to do.  But it is a leap toward that growth and healing you seek.  This is a great place full of great people who are never without a kind word.  It's not always positive here, but it IS a safe place to express those things that make it hard for us to see that light at the end of the tunnel.  You're not alone here; many are in the same boat and are all striving toward our happy place. 

Sending you all of my best wishes as you begin this journey!
- Capulet

Welcome to AS @CosmicDaze333,  I'm sorry for what's brought you here. I hope you find this a kind, supportive and understanding community. Post when you feel safe and comfortable. Wishing you all the best on your healing journey and with finding happiness. 

Hey @CosmicDaze333

Welcome to AS.  No matter how you ended up finding this site, I'm glad your here.  This site is a safe space and no one will judge you here.  I'm sorry for the experiences that you had, but I am happy to see you are working toward healing. The healing journey is never easy, but we are all here to support you in whatever way you need, whether that be offering advice, providing validation, or just letting you know that we care about you.  I hope you find this site as helpful as I do.  

9 hours ago, CosmicDaze333 said:

Hi everyone. I honestly cannot remember how I got to this place but I am sure it's  for a good reason. Possibly through reddit. Anyway, I'm hoping for self growth and healing. Trying to look towards the positive....hope you all find your happy as well. Thanks for reading and if you have any questions feel free to ask. 

Hi CosmicDaze,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you've endured, but please be assured this is a place with much understanding and support. You are not alone. I found this place much in the same way almost 5 years ago. General websurfing, hoping to find something when I needed it. I  am very glad you have found us, no matter which way, and decided to reach out. I wish you the best in this journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

Welcome @CosmicDaze333

I'm sorry for the experiences that brought you to us, but I am happy you found us and decided to reach out.

We are a safe, supportive and kind community.  Take your time looking around and post whenever you feel like you want to.

Blessings,

Gold Raindrops

Thank you all and I appreciate the support. It is bittersweet, in a way, of finding this place but it is very much needed. Family history is not good and I intend to break the cycle and hopefully change the history from here on out as well. I am really thankful for a place like this because otherwise I wouldn't be anywhere so...thank you.