Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New here

Hi

I'm not really sure what to say, I'm not really ready to talk about what happened. It was years ago, but things happened a few months ago and I've been thinking about it all the time now. I might not post much here, I don't talk much in general anyway. I don't know. I hope you're all doing okay.

Hi cunixdr welcome to AS, I'm sorry for the tramua that you have been through. Don't ever worry about sharing here. There is no pressure to share anything.  Just take your time looking over the site and remember you are not alone and we are here for you. 

Patricia 

Hi cunixdr and welcome to AS. I'm sorry for the trauma from years ago and the recent events that have brought it to the surface, I know first hand just how hard that is to face. AS is a great site in that the people here are supportive, warm, caring and nonjudgemental. You share whatever you want to whenever you want to here totally up to you. Your not alone, it was great to meet you

BraveOne

Welcome, @cunixdr. I'm sorry for your past and recent trauma, and I hope you find it helpful to be part of this community.  There is a lot of support to be had by reading and listening--there are so many experiences that many share. You're not alone. 

Hello @cunixdr, welcome to AS.  I am sorry to hear of the circumstances that have brought you to AfterSilence, but do hope that being here brings you peace, comfort and healing.  The people here are truly wonderful and I am sure you will soon see that you are definitely not alone.

Best wishes,
Capulet

Welcome to After Silence, @cunixdr I am sorry for what happened to you. Please know that you don't have to disclose if/when you are not ready to. Sometimes just sitting amongst other people who 'get it' is enough for a while. You are welcome to do what is best for you to heal, whether it's posting or lurking until you feel ready to post. I wish you all the best. :notalone: 

On 8/17/2018 at 7:57 PM, cunixdr said:

Hi

I'm not really sure what to say, I'm not really ready to talk about what happened. It was years ago, but things happened a few months ago and I've been thinking about it all the time now. I might not post much here, I don't talk much in general anyway. I don't know. I hope you're all doing okay.

Hi cunixdr,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you endured, but you have found a very supportive site. Take your time and look around and know there will not be pressure to post. Sometimes just reading can be of help. If you do become comfortable enough to post, we will be here for you. I wish you the very best on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone: