Jo Maria

Hi, I'm new

Hello. This is my first time joining a forum, so I'm not sure how everything works. I'm just another girl looking for some support and to not be alone. It's been a pretty tough year, but this seems like a good, safe space with many friendly people. So for now I'm just saying hey.

Hi Jo welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma that brought you here. You find this a safe place. Take your time looking over the site. :notalone:

Patricia

Hi, @Jo Maria!

Welcome to AS!  Take your time, look around and post when you're ready. :)  

Take care!

Capulet

Welcome to After Silence @Jo Maria. Take the time you need to look around and post when you're ready. I'm happy to say that I've seen so many people here that are supportive and kind and helpful. It's a great group here and we all heal at our own pace. :flowers:

3 hours ago, Jo Maria said:

Hello. This is my first time joining a forum, so I'm not sure how everything works. I'm just another girl looking for some support and to not be alone. It's been a pretty tough year, but this seems like a good, safe space with many friendly people. So for now I'm just saying hey.

Hi Jo Maria,

Welcome to AS. I am so sorry for the trauma you have experienced, but you will find what you say you are looking for: support and not being alone. I know just how huge that can be, as I felt the same way when I first found AS.  I'm sorry you have been struggling so much this year, but reaching out is a big step in the right direction. As the others have said, take your time and look around. When you are ready, we are here for you. I wish you the best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone:

Hi @Jo Maria,

I'm pretty new here myself.  Wanted to give you a warm welcome.  I think you'll definitely find the support you're looking for, and you'll notice that you're very much not alone.  I haven't been on here very long, and I've never been on any forums before either.  But I'm glad I'm here.  Hope you will be, too!  :)

Hi and welcome to AS your not alone here. 

Welcome to AS!  I’m sorry for the reasons that brought you here.  You’ve found a safe and friendly place and you’re not alone here. Best wishes on your healing journey. 

PB

Hello! I am new here too, just so you know you’re not alone and if you ever want to vent I am here