Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I am back once again. I joined long ago and found respite here, Hoping to find that soft place to fall again. I have matured while I've been away, but the pain of my wound still remains raw. I've met some really wonderful survivors here whom I consider lifelong friends. It never fails to amaze me how many new members seem to flood in each week. I am glad to know there are message boards like these to bring our brokens together so we are not alone. Hello and thank you all for being here.

Hi Tulip,

Its good to see a familiar face again! Not sure you remember me from before. Hope you find the comfort and support you are looking for. Here if you want to chat.

Gill

9 minutes ago, MermaidGirl91 said:

Hi Tulip,

Its good to see a familiar face again! Not sure you remember me from before. Hope you find the comfort and support you are looking for. Here if you want to chat.

Gill

I do remember your username and the pic of Ariel. Mermaids are like fairies of the sea and I like that a lot. Thank you for the welcome and the offer to chat. Good to see you again. 

2 hours ago, tuliptorn said:

I am back once again. I joined long ago and found respite here, Hoping to find that soft place to fall again. I have matured while I've been away, but the pain of my wound still remains raw. I've met some really wonderful survivors here whom I consider lifelong friends. It never fails to amaze me how many new members seem to flood in each week. I am glad to know there are message boards like these to bring our brokens together so we are not alone. Hello and thank you all for being here.

Hi tuliptorn,

Welcome back to the site. I'm sorry for the struggles that bring you back, but this is the very same supportive site you remember. I don't think we ever crossed paths, but I'm glad you remember the site as well as you have. It's like a second home with many AS family members. I wish you the best as you continue on this healing road.

Mary

:notalone:

• 2 weeks later...