Due to recent upgrades, After Silence will no longer work on Internet Explorer. Please use Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Safari. ×
New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

Hi

Noemie

Hi, i'm Noemie, a 21year old student , and i've been raped for 4 years on a regular basis as a child by a family member... I'm gonna start my 4rth therapy attempt tomorrow and I'm absolutely terrified :s well that's all for now

Welcome Noemie,

I am sorry for all you have been trough, but glad you found this place.

I hope you'll find it as suppotive as i have, cuz you sure sound like you need some support.

Good luck with your T appointment.

PM me anytime you wanna talk.

:hug:

Love,

SLG

Edited by SLG

Hi.

Welcome to AS. :hug: Im sorry you have been through such a hard and cruel time and i really hope the therapy goes ok.

Everyone's so supportive on here. We understand so dont ever be afriad to post/pm anyone.

Take care.

Daydreamer x :hug:

:hug: heya hunnie, sorry to hear about everything you have been through, im here to talk if you ever need some one x

welcome to AS Noemie :bighug:

Hi, i'm Noemie, a 21year old student , and i've been raped for 4 years on a regular basis as a child by a family member... I'm gonna start my 4rth therapy attempt tomorrow and I'm absolutely terrified :s well that's all for now

I know that srarting therapy about what you have been throught is hard.

just take things one step at a time don't go into detail to fast pase yourself

and just remember that you are in safe place and no one can hurt you

I know what it is like the feelings that rush through your mind and body

like I said just pace yourself and one day it will be easier. :hug::)

Welcome Noemie...

Its a wonderful place here..

lots of safe hugs,

Soph