Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

What Did You Do For You Today?

• Please log in to reply
1076 replies to this topic

#1066 josiel

josiel
  • 2,159 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:56 PM

I play a MahJong game every day

Wow, I've always been curious about that game but have never tried it.

#1067 reglois

reglois

Reglois

• 2,111 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:34 PM

Got the real thing too 

#1068 josiel

josiel
  • 2,159 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:16 AM

I went out for dinner with a friend tonight..and we played cards, watched television and had a nice chat.

#1069 CopperPhoenix

CopperPhoenix

Stubbornness is a much maligned quality.

• 4,448 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:02 PM

I found a CD of Andrew Lloyd Weber's greatest hits at Goodwill...and snapped it up!

(Mind, I disagree on some of what they called "greatest hits", but you can't go wrong with Weber!!)

#1070 a9z

a9z

Let hopes, not hurts, shape your future.

• 744 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:35 AM

I slept the whole night last night so technically it was today. I usually stay up to escape dreams but my body cried for rest so I gave in and slept. It was refreshing and I only remember one baaad dream. 

#1071 silent no more

silent no more
  • 6,984 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:40 AM

Stayed inside, after picking up my bf's cremains, because I knew I could not handle being out in public. I could not control my emotions, so I just came home and let them be, whatever they wanted to be!

#1072 josiel

josiel
  • 2,159 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:46 AM

I slept the whole night last night so technically it was today. I usually stay up to escape dreams but my body cried for rest so I gave in and slept. It was refreshing and I only remember one baaad dream. 

Sooooo glad you got some sleep, a9z!

Josie

#1073 josiel

josiel
  • 2,159 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:47 AM

Stayed inside, after picking up my bf's cremains, because I knew I could not handle being out in public. I could not control my emotions, so I just came home and let them be, whatever they wanted to be!

((((((((((((((((((SNM))))))))))))))))))

#1074 a9z

a9z

Let hopes, not hurts, shape your future.

• 744 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:05 AM

(((((SNM))))) I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine losing someone that close and still being able to cope you are strong. Sending you thoughts of comfort in your heartache. 

#1075 josiel

josiel
  • 2,159 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:52 PM

I slept until 1pm!

Yeah!  :)

#1076 janepp

janepp
  • 4,060 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:12 PM

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SNM))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

#1077 janepp

janepp
  • 4,060 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:13 PM

I did a little shopping and bought myself a new book :)