Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi everyone. I actually made this account months ago, but just tonight convinced myself to participate. I am 23 years of age. And have been feeling like a victim for maybe 16 of the 23. I joined in hopes of putting the victim days behind me amd start living as a survivor.

Welcome to AS!!!

I am sorry for the events that have brought you here, but I am so happy you are ready to move from victim to survivor (because you are a survivor). I hope that you find all the support you need here and that you are able to make this transition as easily as possible.

Take care of yourself,

Lily.

:friends2::aswelcomesu::love-smiley-024::notalone::flowers::supportu::hug::youcanheal::bighug:

WELCOME!!!

I hope you find the survivor in you and are able to heal. Just remember you are beautiful despite the scars left whether they be emotional or physical ones and you deserve to heal!

Supporting you and wishing you all the best in this journey. I've found AS to be a wonderful community of survivors and found the support I needed through some tough times. I'm here for you anytime.

hello and welcome to After Silence,

my name is Paula and I am one of the newbie support team here,. I hope you are finding your way around okay, if you need any help, please let me know

take care, Paula

• 1 month later...

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found