Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Hi Crystal,

I'm glad you've joined After Silence. I can understand your reluctance to share with family at this point, but am glad you're here to work on your healing. If you have any questions, or just need to talk, feel free to message me. Welcome, and I'll see you around the site. :):hug:

Hello crystalday,

Welcome to AfterSilence, I think many of us can relate to that inner turmoil you're discribing, you're not alone in this, and over time you will heal from the experiences that you have had, for which I am very sorry for :hug: I myself didn't tell my family for a very long time, and I understand that feeling of not knowing how to tell them, you will know when is the best time to tell them, and in what context, it is your decision of when you want to tell them, and we will be here to support you in whatever decision you make in this regards :bighug:

Please know that we are very happy to have you here, and are very happy you're reaching out to AS, and are obtaining so healing, and breaking the silence that you have had, I look forward to having you here, and I hope that AS proves beneficial in your healing, feel free to PM me anytime :hug:

hi and welcome to AS! :)