Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here... Thats Kinda Cliche.... But Whatever...

Hello everyone....

im new here... stumbled across this site and i think its truly amazing! like wow! i felt so alone... like no one else would know what i feel like. im a survivor of sexual abuse, and its comforting that im not alone, although i wish for your sakes that i was....

this is such an awesome comunity. oh, i suppose i aught to indtroduce myself... my name is Becky lynn, im 15 and i live in Ecuador which is in south america....

hi and welcome!!! i'm so so glad that you found us!! this is a very comforting place and I know that you will soon feel at home. you are never alone here, we all understand what it's like to be a survivor! I look forward to talking with you soon. :hug:

Jill

Hi BeckyLynn,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

I am sorry for what you went through, but glad that you have found us. This is a supportive community, and I am sure you'll get loads of support here. I am sorry to hear that you felt lonely.... You're not alone anymore, hun... We are here for you. :)

:hug:

Jo

Hi Beckylynn

I'm really glad that you are feeling less alone now you have looked around here. Thats the awesome thing about AS, once you have become a part of this community, you're never alone.

And it sounds great to live in South America, I wish I lived somewhere exotic lol

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle

Hi there :)

and welcome to AS

Im glad you found us

big hugs

graice

Welcome!

I'm so sorry you have experiences tha thas cuased you to search us out but I'm so happy you did. I hope your healing journey begins now and gets you to a better place.

~*~*~Hugs and wishes~*~*~

welcome to AS :hug: