Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

zewa

I have just joined and wanted to say hello to everyone.

My heart is pounding as I write this. It is terrifying to be writing something here, although I want to. I hope I get braver as time passes.

Hi Zewa,

Welcome!! :)

Gosh yes, it can be scary huh, so many people here and introducing yourself. I remember that from my own start here, I didn't know what to do, really....... But, you did make the first step and you introduced youself. Well done!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon, this is a nice, caring and supportive community. Take all the time you need to look around etc. There's no rush. I'm glad you have joined us.

Welcome!! :)

Jo

Hi zewa, and welcome to AS

I remember it being terrifying here as well at first, I thought that I would never make friends or fit in, but I did and I have never looked back. I'm sure that it will be the same way for you, as AS is full of some incredible people.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you feel more comfortable

take care of yourself

teazle

Hey there zewa,

Welcome to AfterSilence, I can relate to how you feel in that it feels scary being here, and posting for the first time, but please rest assure that you are doing the right thing, and that we are here to support you here. I'm very glad that you have come here to AS, it is a wonderful healing place :hug:

John

Hi Zewa, Welcome to AS and well done on posting! I felt the same way when I joined here, have found it to be a great place, and I remember the words said when I first said hello and that I was nervous, to take things at my own pace :)

Welcome

welcome to AS :hug:

Welcome to AS Zewa,

I am pretty new here too and it is so scary that first post but its a great place and you will soon feel at ease here i did.

Im sorry for what brought you here but glad you found us everyone is so loving and caring. Look forward to getting to know you.

xxlors

Hi, Zewa.

I remember feeling petrified when I first joined too. I feel much more comfortable now, and hope you will too. Take your time getting your bearings, and know that we support you. Glad you joined. :)

hello and welcome

It seemed really overwhelming at first to me also but once you look around for a bit you will see that its not. Take your time, but know that when you are ready we will be here ready to listen and support you. I have found great support and courage here and I hope you will too.

:butterfly:

Welcome, zewa!!

I'm so glad you were able to post! It does take a lot of courage to do something like that. I hope you feel welcome here - feel free to PM me anytime. :)

- Iris

welcome to AS!! i'm so glad that you joined us! :flowers:

i'm sure that you will feel at home very soon. this is a great place for support and healing!!! i look forward to talking with you soon. pm me if you need anything! :hug:

Jill

Welcome to AS Zewa

I look forward to hearing from you and am glad you have found the courage to come here, and be a survivor.

Take Care.

Hello :flowers:

I just wanted to join in line and welcome you to AS! :hug:

Christina