Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New

Hi, I'm Annie. I'm 18 and a rape and child abuse survivor. And well, I'm here, a year after being raped, trying to get it all together and recover. I just don't know where to start.

(BTW - I'm also a NA sponsor, and have been sober for four years and two months and a week. Go me =D Anyway, that tidbit of info was brought to you by my need of hearing people out, in case you ever need to vent or something.)

Welcome to AS

Welcome .. :hug::aswelcomesu:

You've taken the first step! Whether it's joining AS, a RCC group or going to therapy... the determination of desire to heal is the first step! Good for you!

:aswelcomesu:

Welcome to After Silence, anniemg. :hi:

Congratulations on your 4 years of sobriety! Breaking addictions can be extremely hard and I hope you are very proud of yourself. :up:

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

Reaching out to others who can relate is a good place to start your healing. Congrats on being sober for so long, that is quite the accomplishment and shows your strength. I hope that you find the support you need here :)

Nicole :throb: