Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi everyone,

I am 26 years old and a survivor of rape and child molestation from 2 years old until I was 8, I was also physically and emotionally abused by my real mother. I am trying to deal with my demons but it's so hard, one of my friends suggested getting into one of this groups. I thought I was over it but recently it started resurfacing again, and I dont have anyone I can talk to about. So hopefully this will the beginning to dealing and feeling better about myself.

sister of night

Edited by Sister of Night

Welcome here,Sister of night.

I have only been here for a bit and have done some reading etc.. this seems like an awesome place.I hope you find some strength here and allow us to listen and be here for you as you journey through this time in your life.

I know I will listen and help as much as I can. :blush:

Take care of you,

Blueangel :sadang:

Welcome to AS. I hope you find this to be a safe refuge for you. You are not alone so please post a message as often as you find helpful. THere is a world-wide network of support here wanting the best for you so please take advantage of it. Take care and best wishes.

Glad you have taken the first step to introduce yourslef!

:dance::dance::dance::clap::clap::wave::lindybear::friends2::comfort::hi:

Welcome. im fairly new and have found AS so supportive and amazing for healing...i really hope u do too. xx