Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Tiptoeing...

Saz

:unsure:

Hiya ...

My name is Saz (short for Sarah).

I don't know if anyone remembers me ... I stopped using the forums a while ago. :blush:

Um ... this is hard ... and I don't know if I'll be 'welcomed' back or anything like that. Lol ah I'm really unsure! I'm just in a strange place at the moment in my mind and life. I thought that maybe leaving here would make what happened less of a 'big deal' to me. I was coming here every day and I thought that it was making the thoughts linger in my mind. But the thoughts stuck there anyway.

I've been having nightmares again and I'm starting counselling again on Monday mainly for depressed (I tried to overdose a few weeks ago) but I know that the assault will have to come into the conversation. So ... I guess I thought that maybe it was time to see if I could come back??

I also decided to leave because I was lonely. That sounds silly I know :blush: Why leave a community if you are lonely?! I have huge trouble integrating myself in 'real life' into groups and I find it just as hard online. It's a bit pathetic :blush: I have one friend and a boyfriend at uni and about 4 friends at home, who I hardly ever see anyway. I guess I was just so lonely that I gave up entirely. :duh:

Anywho ... I'm rambling.

I'm extremely unsure about whether this will be ok to come back again, seeing as I said I was leaving. I know that it must be annoying if people come and go all the time :unsure:

A shy Saz -x-

Hey Saz,

I'm pretty new here, so I'm just catching on. I'm sure everyone will agree you are always welcome back. Depression sucks, been there many a time. Even after I watched a very close friend go through a horrible case and helped her out, I still went there. We become subjects of are minds. The Battlefield is in the mind. I don't know if you are a believer, in God, but even so, there is a awesome book called The Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer. It has helped me and countless others.

HUGS, REALLY REALLY BIG ONES

I don't think anyone is ever forgotten here. It is lovely to see you back. Sorry you are have been having a hard time. But all the support you know and love is still here ready and waiting for anyone who goes and comes back again.

Best wishes to you

Karen

((((Saz))))

How could we forget you? I still think of you whenever I see puss n'boots :kitty:

Of course you are always welcome here, I know the tendency to take time out from things now and then and I also understand that feeling that if we try to stop thinking about what happened, maybe we can convince ourselves that things aren't so bad. I am glad that you came back for support, that is what this place is all about, but I am sorry that you are struggling and needed to come back.

Welcome home :hug: :hug:

Nicole :throb:

Hello welcome back. Im quite new here and im glad you are back with us.

I also decided to leave because I was lonely. That sounds silly I know Why leave a community if you are lonely?! I have huge trouble integrating myself in 'real life' into groups and I find it just as hard online. It's a bit pathetic I have one friend and a boyfriend at uni and about 4 friends at home, who I hardly ever see anyway. I guess I was just so lonely that I gave up entirely.

Honey thats not pathetic at all! I feel exactly the same way. I find it hard to integrate into groups more so online. You are not alone on that one.

Im sorry you have been going through a rough time lately I know how that can be and how hard it is. Be proud of yourself for seeking support from us and your counsellor, thats a big step to make.

Anywho ...
ha ha ha ha i love it when people say that. It always makes me smile. I say it all the time. (sorry that was random!)

Take care

KIrstin

I couldn't forget you welcome back :dance:

:dance: Welcome back Saz...I'm glad to see you back and reaching out for support although I'm sorry to hear your struggling. Hope we can help you out. :console:

We missed you. :wub::hug:

Of course we haven't forgotten you! Welcome back :hug: .

I'm sorry to hear that things are hard right now, but I'm glad you've decided to come back :)

Love Meg x

It makes me feel very touched and happy to see someone welcomed back so nicely here. (I'm fairly new here.) I don't think anything you did was annoying or pathetic. Anyone who's gone through trauma can feel depressed and it is quite common to isolate. Good for you for reaching out again!