Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

hello, all

claralee

Hi. New here. I'm terrible at introductions without a script! You can call me Clara; it's a name I used to go by as a kid on internet forums, so it feels like the right space to return to in this moment. I don't know what else to say here! Wishing you all luck, and peace.

Hi Clara.

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry for what brings you here, but at the same time, glad that you have found us. This community is filled with supportive and understanding people. You are not alone. 

Take your time and look around. Jump in when you feel ready to. Wishing you nothing but the best as you continue this path of healing. 

Mary

:youcanheal:

Hello and welcome to AS, Clara! I'm glad you found your way here. ❤️ I'm sorry for what you've experienced, but you are not alone. You'll meet a lot of very friendly and supportive people in this community. I wish you all the best on your healing journey!

-Finchy

Good afternoon, I hope you're having a great day.   Welcome to AS.  

You'll find that you're among friends. 

Take good care of yourself. 

Patti and peaches ( my 😺 kitty)

Good morning Patti, thank you. Seeing you talk here around AS openly and honestly has been inspiring for me. It helps me feel like talking is possible. 

I have a kitty too, I'll call her Raisin here. If I get a secret name she can have one as well. She was my first pet and she has certainly helped me with healing.

On 9/29/2023 at 2:08 AM, claralee said:

Hi. New here. I'm terrible at introductions without a script! You can call me Clara; it's a name I used to go by as a kid on internet forums, so it feels like the right space to return to in this moment. I don't know what else to say here! Wishing you all luck, and peace.

Hello Clara! 

No need to say more than you're comfortable to. I am just happy you decided to introduce yourself, so I can welcome you properly. 

I am Wanna :flowers:

Welcome on board! This is a safe space by survivors, for survivors. Our community gives you a chance to connect with fellow survivors, and do everything from exchanging advice, share your experiences to just chit chat and fun thread games. You decide what you'd like to share and not, and how much you'll participate here. Take your time. 

I wish healing upon you. Remember that you are not alone, and that we believe you. 

You can always PM me or any staff member for some extra assistance and company to get you started. :notalone:

All best, W ☀️