Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, I’m new here

JoniA

Hello all,

I’m grateful to have found this group as I struggle to find peace and healing twelve years after my trauma. It has been a long journey with longer still to go, but I feel I have turned a corner of finally believing healing is possible for me. I look forward to receiving and offering support alongside all of you beautiful strong survivors. 

Hi Jonia welcome to AS,  I am sorry for the tramua that you have been through. You find support here and you are not alone on your journey of healing. :supportu:

Patricia 

Welcome, @JoniA!!!

We are happy to have you join us, although I am sorry to hear that you have reason to be here.  Regardless, this is loving, supportive community and we truly care!  

I'm so pleased to see you have decided to work on healing - it's not an easy nor painless decision to make and also took me nearly a decade to decide to put the past further into the background - but what truly matters now is what lies ahead of you. :)  

Again, welcome.  If ever you need anything, feel free to give a shout! 

Best wishes,
Capulet

On 11/4/2018 at 6:46 AM, JoniA said:

Hello all,

I’m grateful to have found this group as I struggle to find peace and healing twelve years after my trauma. It has been a long journey with longer still to go, but I feel I have turned a corner of finally believing healing is possible for me. I look forward to receiving and offering support alongside all of you beautiful strong survivors. 

Hi Joni,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you've endured and the struggles you have faced. You are not alone. You will find tons of support here as you continue on your path of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal:  

On 11/4/2018 at 5:46 AM, JoniA said:

Hello all,

Welcome to AS. Glad to have you though I am sorry for the trauma that brought you here.

On 11/4/2018 at 6:46 AM, JoniA said:

Hello all,

Hi, and welcome to AS!  I am so glad to hear you feel that you finally believe healing is possible. I understand what it takes to feel that way. I hope you will find this a supportive place to continue on your healing path,

g