1)The infamous, what's your favorite color? Purple
2) What's your favorite animal? Dogs, though I must admit I am a sucker for all animals!
3) If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would you want to meet? I would have to say my grandmother. She passed away when I was only 2 1/2 months old. She died of cancer and held on for several months just so she could see her first grandchild. I would love to meet her again!
4) If you could turn into any animal for a day, what animal would you turn into and what would you do? I would definitely be a bird and I would fly! There is no more freeing experience than flying!
5) If you could have any job what would it be? Travel writer
6) If you could be any age for the rest of your llife, what age would you want to be? The age I am right now... 30. Everyone is so afraid of it b/c they feel it is sort of the end of your youth, but I honestly have never felt better. I am more secure in the person I am now than I ever was at 16 or 18 or 21 or 25. I'm not looking at my 30s as the end of anything, but rather the beginning. Age is just a number!
7) What's your favorite smiley? and, of course - since my recent trip to wine country
8) Are you an early bird or a night owl? I used to be a night owl, but once I started my job, I realized night owl had to become an early bird. But I have come to love waking up early and getting so many things accomplished before some people are even out of bed.
9) What's your favorite holiday? Christmas... its always been a great time of giving and sharing. I love the whole Christmas season.
10) If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one thing with you, what would you bring? This is easy... I would bring my husband. He is a great companion. And if we can hike 10 miles into the Grand Canyon and hike 10 miles out of the Grand Canyon in July w/ temperatures of 120 and still be laughing and joking and loving one another, we can easily survive a deserted island!
11) What's your favorite food? I heart Pizza!
12) If you could spend one day doing anything you wanted to, no matter how much it cost or anything, how would you spend that day? This is a tough one because there are so many things I would want to do and I couldn't accomplish them all in just one day. I guess I would do what I just did and travel wine country tasting all the wines I possibly could, including the real expensive reserved wines - since money is no object!
13) If you could be an actor/actress in any movie, what movie would you want to be in? Uma Thurman in Beautiful Girls
14) If you could have your hair any color, what color would it be? I like the color it is now... Chestnut w/ auburn highlights
15) What's your favorite sport to watch? Football
16) What's your favorite sport to play? Softball and our co-ed team is getting better and better. Look out championship!