Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Everyone .. I'm New Here!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to quickly introduce myself. My name is Vicky, I'm 20 years old, and currently a junior in college. I'm really thankful that I found this site -- it's been over 3 years since my abuse ended, but I find I often need help and support while dealing with the after effects. I hope to get to know you all better in my time spent here :)

Hi Vicky, :hug:

Welcome to AS. I'm sorry for the reason that you came here but i'm glad your here! You willl find all the support you would hope for here. It gets a little fast pace around here but is a great place to be. If u Need anything let us know we're here for you. :hug: I hope too chat with you soon.

Tina

Welcome to AS, glad you found us , the first post is always the hardest ... Corny thing to say I know but it is true, its a brave step you have taken to post and I hope that you find that AS can help on your healing journey, take your time and once again welcome ... :hug:

:) Welcome Vickie,

Hope we can be help to you, as you are healing. You are very courageous. We are here for you... :hug::greet::wub:

welcome to the boards :hug: