Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi,i'm New

Just wanted to say hi, i'm new here.

My name's Chelsea, and i am a victim of rape. i was sexually abused from the time i was 7 until i was 11. i began cutting myself when i was 13. i recently have been trying to stop self- harming, and came here to find support from people who understand what it's like to be abused.

thanks for reading this, i'm looking forward to meeting all of you!

Edited by baysidearesex

Chelsea,

I'm sorry for what you have been through honey, but please know that you aren't the only survivor. We are here for you, post away, & you're not alone.

Welcome to After Silence. :)

:hug:

Donna =)

Welcome to AS. :hug: I'm sorry for what you've been through. You're not alone hun. Take care and keep posting. We're here. :hug:

Much love,

Melissa

Hi Chelsea,

Welcome to After Silence hun. I hope that you will find lots of support to help you here. There are quite a few of us here who have struggled with cutting and are overcoming or have overcome it who you can talk to if you need an ear.

Very best wishes,

Meg x

Welcome to AS! You are definitely not alone! And you WILL get through this. I started self harming at 13 also, and I want you to know that it IS possible to stop. I went 4 years without cutting and although there are still times I struggle it does get easier to control.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Take care and I hope this site will help in your journey of healing.