Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey People!

New person here. I'm a 20 year old guy from the Seattle area, but I go to school in Canada. I love movies, music, games, reading, writing and listening to the radio. I watch TV shows with my roommates all the time. Community, Psych, Castle, Blue Bloods and whatever else we got. "It" as I like to call it, happened when I was 13. It's been rough, but I have an awesome girlfriend who is very accommodating of what happened. Also I have a 6 month old baby boy named Shawn. He's cute and I love him. I can't tell if he loves me yet, because he is 6 months old. He has a butt chin.

Someday I want to be on the radio. Talk show stuff. I like talking. My username is the title of the 7th song off Metallica's 1983 debut album Kill 'Em All. Phantom Lord. I'm half English, half Irish, my girlfriend is part Irish and Italian which makes our kid English, Irish, and Italian. I have met the guys in Megadeth, Machine Head, and Anthrax. I have 2 dogs.

Oh, by the way, my name is Sam.

So you all get to know me, than meet me. Like how Abed gave Jeff his life story before introducing himself. If you get that reference, let me know. That show is awesome.

I'm glad to have found this place. I'll be sticking around for awhile. I present myself to people who know about what happened as cool, and calm, but its tearing me apart. I'm hoping to get better, so to speak. Thanks for taking the time to read all this and if not, I understand.

Hey all,

Thanks for the replies! I'm glad to have found a good support group, so to speak. The support means a lot, so thanks again!

New person here. I'm a 20 year old guy from the Seattle area, but I go to school in Canada. I love movies, music, games, reading, writing and listening to the radio. I watch TV shows with my roommates all the time. Community, Psych, Castle, Blue Bloods and whatever else we got. "It" as I like to call it, happened when I was 13. It's been rough, but I have an awesome girlfriend who is very accommodating of what happened. Also I have a 6 month old baby boy named Shawn. He's cute and I love him. I can't tell if he loves me yet, because he is 6 months old. He has a butt chin.

Someday I want to be on the radio. Talk show stuff. I like talking. My username is the title of the 7th song off Metallica's 1983 debut album Kill 'Em All. Phantom Lord. I'm half English, half Irish, my girlfriend is part Irish and Italian which makes our kid English, Irish, and Italian. I have met the guys in Megadeth, Machine Head, and Anthrax. I have 2 dogs.

Oh, by the way, my name is Sam.

So you all get to know me, than meet me. Like how Abed gave Jeff his life story before introducing himself. If you get that reference, let me know. That show is awesome.

I'm glad to have found this place. I'll be sticking around for awhile. I present myself to people who know about what happened as cool, and calm, but its tearing me apart. I'm hoping to get better, so to speak. Thanks for taking the time to read all this and if not, I understand.

Hi there.
Welcome to AS.

i hope you find this site to be helpful.

Very nice to meet you.

Found