Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey, I'm New

Well, as I already said, I'm new to this site. I've been looking for a support system for a week or so now and this looks like a supportive community so I'm fairly optimistic about it. Naturally though, I'm a bit skeptical about actually opening up. Recently I've been struggling with past experiences that I had just pushed out of mind, but the thoughts/memories are starting to affect my daily live so I decided it was time to deal with it. Since I haven't told anyone I know in person about it due to the fact that I'm afraid they will judge me, I thought this was a good way to get started. It's all a bit scary though actually facing your fears. Anyways, thanks in advance for the support.

Hey.

I'm new too. And this was the only place I thought I could turn to.... and I still think that.

It's only been a week. But this place has helped me not hold on to it... even if it means only talking to ppl on here about it.... but even that has helped....

If you need someone to talk to... msg me. honestly. Im so incredibly sorry that this is even a factor... no one deserves this. dont ever forget that.

:)

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hey UnknownSoul and welcome to AS :)

My name is Sara and I am a member of the Newbie Support Team here at AfterSilence, so if you have any questions or problems or need anything, feel free to send me a message and I'll do my best to help you.

This is a really supportive community - and there's no pressure to open up if you don't feel quite ready. Just share what you feel able, you won't be judged and it's ok to be scared.

:hug: if ok

Sara

Hello and Welcome to After Silence... :hi::friends2::aswelcomesu: I hope you find all the support and encouragement you are searching for here at AS. You will find a great bunch of people here, very caring and understanding and sensitive to your needs. Im so glad you decided to join us here!!!

Sincerely,

Roxy :kitty::bighug::greet::rasta::pray:

hi and welcome to as i am also new here and just posted my story so nervous about what people will think but i have to be optimistic now, we will find the support i am sure of it message me any time

Hello Soul, and welcome to AS. :)

Well, as I already said, I'm new to this site. I've been looking for a support system for a week or so now and this looks like a supportive community so I'm fairly optimistic about it. Naturally though, I'm a bit skeptical about actually opening up. Recently I've been struggling with past experiences that I had just pushed out of mind, but the thoughts/memories are starting to affect my daily live so I decided it was time to deal with it. Since I haven't told anyone I know in person about it due to the fact that I'm afraid they will judge me, I thought this was a good way to get started. It's all a bit scary though actually facing your fears. Anyways, thanks in advance for the support.

Hi and welcome to as.Everyone in here is really supportive and nice.So feel free to talk about anything here.

just wanted to say hi