Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Kait welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. I can relate to the feeling of not really knowing why you are here. When I first joined I was very unsure of reaching out to people I did not know, but I am happy to say that it was the best decision I have ever made. I met many wonderful people who truly understand what I have gone through. there is an overwhelming amount of support here. I really look forward to seeing you around the boards. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Hi feistyfeminist87 and welcome to After Silence. I am sorry about what happened to you two and a half years ago but so pleased you have found your way to this site. We are a supportive and friendly site and I am sure you will find lots of people here who "get it". As a survivor I think talking with people who really do understand can be very empowering and validating. I love your user name too.

My name is Maddie and I am a member of the newbie support team. We welcome new members and help with any queries or questions you might have about the board or site. Do contact me if there is anything you want to know or if you need a bit of support.

I look forward to knowing you better

Best wishes

Maddie

Hey Kait welcome to AS... it's GREAT here!!!!! :flowers:

Welcome to AS. :)

hey there

welcome to after silence..Were glad your here..Im sorry for what you went through that brought you here..We are a very supportive, caring and validating bunch

hugs

graice

Hi and welcome to AS. Its hard to put yourself out there and to express what you're looking for, I found it tough to do when I joined, but I'm so glad you found AS. Everybody here is totally supportive and understanding. I hope you find what you need here.

:flowers::flowers::flowers: