Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

RoniRN

Hey there,

I'm Veronica, also known as Roni, V, and some other names that we shall not discuss right now. :wink: I'm not sure that I deserve my own thread as I don't have much to say and it's going to be just like everyone else's first post, but oh well. As you can see I joined in November but for whatever reason have just decided to post today at 1am.

So hi. I look forward to getting to know you. This seems like a very warm and supportive place, which can only be a good thing.

<3

V

Edit: I realized I didn't actually say anything about myself, ha. I'm almost done nursing school (yay), I live with my cat, I volunteer as a peer counselor, and mostly what I do is work and study. I'm also engaged to the world's greatest man (yes, he's taken, sorry ladies), and we will probably be engaged for a while as we are both still in school. More to follow. See, I did have something to say. :P

Edited by RoniRN

Hey!

I'm glad you posted. I sure think you deserve your own thread!! Everyone does!

Welcome to AS!! i look forward to seeing you around on the boards! Take as much as time as you need! We are all here to support you. :flowers:

Hey Roni,

Welcome to AfterSilence :) of course you deserve your own thread, I'm really glad you started this thread so we could all welcome you here :):hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: - And pass on hugs too :P

I'm sorry for what brings you here but I am glad you're here, and please know this place is very supportive and helpful :hug: :hug:

I look forward to seeing you around AS, and please feel free to PM me anytime :flowers:

John

:wave: V, and welcome to AS!

:notalone::youcanheal:

Welcome to the board .. :aswelcomesu: