Hey there,

I'm Veronica, also known as Roni, V, and some other names that we shall not discuss right now. :wink: I'm not sure that I deserve my own thread as I don't have much to say and it's going to be just like everyone else's first post, but oh well. As you can see I joined in November but for whatever reason have just decided to post today at 1am.

So hi. I look forward to getting to know you. This seems like a very warm and supportive place, which can only be a good thing.

<3

V

Edit: I realized I didn't actually say anything about myself, ha. I'm almost done nursing school (yay), I live with my cat, I volunteer as a peer counselor, and mostly what I do is work and study. I'm also engaged to the world's greatest man (yes, he's taken, sorry ladies), and we will probably be engaged for a while as we are both still in school. More to follow. See, I did have something to say. :P

Edited by RoniRN

Hey!

I'm glad you posted. I sure think you deserve your own thread!! Everyone does!

Welcome to AS!! i look forward to seeing you around on the boards! Take as much as time as you need! We are all here to support you. :flowers:

:aswelcomesu: I'm glad you found us. And of course you deserve your own thread! :)

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

karen

Hey Roni,

Welcome to AfterSilence :) of course you deserve your own thread, I'm really glad you started this thread so we could all welcome you here :):hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: - And pass on hugs too :P

I'm sorry for what brings you here but I am glad you're here, and please know this place is very supportive and helpful :hug: :hug:

I look forward to seeing you around AS, and please feel free to PM me anytime :flowers:

John

:wave: V, and welcome to AS!

:notalone::youcanheal:

Welcome to the board .. :aswelcomesu: