Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New To After Silence

Hi,

My name is Amanda and i am new to this site. i was refered by a friend, and decided to see what hep i could get. i am almost 15 and i was abused for years, i will tell the rest of my story later, but for now all i would like is some support, and some help.

Thanks,

Amanda

Hi Amanda and welcome to AS

Its great to have you here. I hope that you can find some help, friendship and support here and I'm really glad your friend referred you here.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle

Hi Amanda,

I am new to this site also, but I wanted to let you know that it wasn't your fault. If ok, big, safe, comforting hugs sweetie.. :hug::hug:

When you are ready to share your store I'm sure that it will be met with care and comfort. There is no rush hun. Please know that I am here if you want to talk, you can PM me at any time.

Take gentle care of yourself and hang in there. :notalone:

Dana

Amanda,

:aswelcomesu:

I am sorry for the circumstances that led you here but I am glad that you found your way here to AS. Take your time and look around and I'm sure that you will be feeling comfortable and at home in no time.

:supportu::notalone:

Take good care of yourself ok? I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

:hug::luck::hug::luck::hug::luck::hug:

Hi Amanda! :flowers:

you have definitely come to the right place for support! we are all here for each other, you are never alone! i'm here for you if you need anything! i look forward to getting to know you very soon. :hug:

Jill

Hi Amanda :)

I'm new here too. Only been here a few days. But it's weird...i've already found a great deal of comfort in knowing that this site is here...that i can reach out if i want to.

i hope that you find some comfort here too. So far everyone that has written me and responded to my posts have proven to be wonderful.

hugs to you....and welcome :)

hi amanda and welcome to AS! I hope you find the support you need here.

hey amanda!

welcome to AS

i hope you find all the love and support you deserv.

best wishes

rock x

P.S. a flower to brighten your day :flowers: