Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, I'm Bluebell.. I'm Struggling

hi guys, i'm bluebell.I'm a survivor of sexual abuse from my mother and her male cousin, also a violent father and constant verbal , psychological and emotional abuse.

I am 36, hAVE BPD, PTSD also cfs and low thyroid.

I live in the uk. I have a loving partner and cat but no true friends and am trying to break negative patternds with people.

I have also just cut contact with my mother and havr totally fallen appart this week..its like the box of trauma has been opened and i cant handle it.. plenlty of flashbacks, dissociation etc.

i have a psyc nurse who im working stuff with but im very much stuck in my inner child right now and feel alone and abandoned.

look forward to getting to know you. hugs, bluebell x

:hug: welcome i am new as well but everone seems so supportive sorry your having a bad time thinking and caring hugs if okay you need to nurture your inner child if you can you need to accept help and try and make friends i know its hard but you stated by coming here adn posting take it slow take each day as it comes sorry you having flashbacks but they cannot hurt you now i know they are scary you are not alone we are here for you

I'm pretty new also. this site helps a lot!! Glad you joined! look forward to meeting you further! :):hug:

Hello there,

Welcome to AS, I am really sorry for all you have been through, and I hope you can find some healing here, there are alot of lovely people here, and I really hope that you find the support you need, I am sure you will have the opportunity to heal here,

Welcome to AS, :hug:

Please take care, and PM me anytime, :bighug:

John