Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello I'm New.

I don't really have much to say. Um, yep.

My nick name has been Bunny for a long time, someone said it was because I hippity-hopped right into their heart. So, Bunny works for the board.

Um, I had experienced some childhood sa, but dealt with that in therapy. However; I'm on this board because about four weeks ago I my trust was broken, and a friend proved to me he was anything but. I'm often told that the incident is "so recent" but, it feels like months and months have passed on some days. What's more confusing, I suppose, is that on others, it may as well have been yesterday. I don't always know how I feel. And somewhere in the last four weeks, I actually had a birthday.... oh my.

I guess.... that's my introduction?

Welcome to AS .. :hug:

Hi Bunnyluv, great name! Welcome to AS, I'm sorry to hear you were let down so badly with your trust; it's a very difficult thing to get over when you put all your faith in somebody and they let you down. But here at AS you've found a lovely group of understanding people.

So I'm sending you some hugs. Take care. :hug:

Atlantis

Hi Bunny,

Welcome to AS. I'm glad that you are here. It is a good place to work on healing and get support and understanding.

Kate

welcome Bunny - AS is a great place to be and you can trust us to be there as a shoulder to lean on or an ear to listen.

:aswelcomesu:

i noticed in this very first post my tendency to downplay.

wtf ... i posted a SMILE as my topic icon?

please...

i was just reading through my journal today, and four days after it happened, i was already writing that i should totally be over it by now....

ugh. :P

Welcome to AS I hope you find all the support here you need. Ang