Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, Im New

Hi everyone

My name is Natalie and im 17 years old. I live in the north east of england and am studdying health and social care at college as im hoping to be a nurse. I was abused by a member of family from when i was little till i was 11 and then by my boyfriend till recently as i finally left him. Im also pregnant with my first baby which is due in May.

Hope to get to no you all soon

Natalie

hey,

im new too.

i just want to let you know that i think you are very brave to have got through all that, and also to have been strong enough to break up with your boyfriend.

just remember to be kind to yourself and follow your dreams.

best wishes to you.

Ello and welcome to After Silence sweetie :)

I’m sorry to hear what you’ve been through, but I'm glad you found us and am looking forward to seeing you around the forums and getting to know you a little better.

This is a very friendly and supportive place.. I hope you find After Silence to be as splendid and helpfull as I have found it to be.

If you ever need to talk feel free to PM me. I'm always here to listen.

Take care and best wishes for the new year hun :hug:

Much love from Leah XxX

Edited by Leah™

<--male survivor.

Who dares wins!!!!!!!

Welcome to After Silence. Ever need a friend, let me know. ;)

Hi Natalie, welcome :hug:

I'm new here too, also a Brit. I waited over 20 years to start talking about what happened to me... I wish I'd had your courage. You're starting the healing process young enough that hopefully you can put it all behind you and have a happy life.

Looking forward to getting to know you :)

Hi Natalie,

Welcome. I am also impressed that you are smart and strong enough to start working on healing at such a young age. I've been a few people like you here. Strong intelligent young women.

You came to the right place.

Carrie