Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New

:( Just found out about my past. Never posted anything before but in need of support. I was hoping to chat but can't get online due to my lack of postings. Just wanted to chat with others going through the same thing. It's hard to find this out and hard to do it on your own.

Welcome to After Silence. I'm sure sorry you have a reason for being here but am glad you found us. You have to post nine more messages before you can go into th chat room, but once you're there I'm sure you'll find kindred spirits.

:hug:

Meg

Hi and welcome to AS. Chat doesn't seem to be used much at the moment. But when you have made you nine more posts then maybe you could leave a message in the chat forum to say you'd like some company. I'm always around, boring as heck, but always around!!

Best wishes

Karen

As Meg and Karen have stated you must in order to be in chat post 9 more times then you are allowed in. Feel free to make yourself comfy here at AS and welcome. :hug:

As soon as it is noticed that you have seen this post it will be moved into the welcome forum so not to lose your hello post.

:hug:

Donna =)

Welcome to After Silence :hug:

When you have a few more posts if you want someone to talk to in chat just let me know :)

Love Meg xx

Welcome... From here on out, you will 'never be alone'. In the short amount of time that I found this message board, I feel at home and I hope that you will also feel at home. It is very hard to deal with this alone. If you ever need to talk to anyone, along with all these wonderful supportive other folks on the board, I am here for you. :hug:

Hey

The chat is wonderful - unfortunately I can't get onto it from my university, but I know when I was at home it always brought me comfort. I know the staff here have the rule about the posting to protect us members, but I hope that you can get into chat soon. It's only 10 posts - not that many. :hug::hug::hug:

All of the best and good luck.

Love

Selene

• 1 month later...

Mermaid - you have now made 10 posts!! Would love to see you in chat anytime!!

best wishes

karen

Hey welcome to AS

Hope you find everything you need here

Glad to have you

Just wanted to let you know that you can pm me if you ever need to talk i usually am on alot and repond asap as many do But i just wanted to let ya know

Safe hugs

:hug: Nicole :hug: