Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

tomlin

well, i'm 20, and about five months ago i was raped by a woman. i feel a bit out of place here being a guy since everyone here seems to be a woman, but this online male support group i was in.. i just felt ignored.

Hi an welcome to AS

Don't feel out of place, you will find lots of support here and there other men here.

Karen

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the board. You aren't alone amigo. This place is great and you will get a lot of support. If you need anything let me know. Glad you made it here :)

-JimBee

Hi and welcome to the group... I am male, not a survivor but a secondary survivor and am here if you ever want to talk...

I hope the group brings that which you seek..

Brian

Welcome to AS, Tomlin! It's good to have you with us :hug:

Meg

Hey!

Glad you found After Silence.

I don't think gender really matters, although there might be differences in our reactions and feelings, but then again, even females do not all feel the same *smiles*

Hope that you will find this place as helpful and comforting as I have (and that is saying something *waves to all the people who have been so great*)

Lots of love

Selene