Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello everyone

Welcome to AS, @LuluKlu! I'm glad you found your way here! :aswelcomesu: I'm so sorry though for what you've been through that led you here. Take your time exploring. You'll meet a lot of really kind and supportive people. Sending you support and well wishes. ❤️ 

-Finch

7 hours ago, LuluKlu said:

I’m so happy I have found this place. Good to be in the safe space. Thank you

Hi LuluKlu,

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry you experienced something to lead you here, but am happy you did find us. You will find tons of support here. Our members really are kind and supportive. You are not alone.

Take your time and look around our community. Feel free to interact when you are ready. We are here for you, but without pressure, so go at your own pace. I wish you will as you continue down this path of healing.

Mary

:supportu:

Dear luluklu

I am sorry for all that you have been through.   You have been so brave in reaching out to us, please know that this is never easy!   We are all here for you and we want to support you.  You're not alone in your healing journey and are always welcome to lean on us for extra support.  You can post as much or as little as you like.  We are here to support you in the way you need.  I have found this community to be very helpful.  Everyone is so understanding and non-judgmental and I am hoping you feel the same way once you've gotten to know us a little.   

All my best,

missfrier

Welcome @LuluKlu to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

@LuluKlu Hello and welcome to After Silence, I am Wanna :flowers:

I am also glad you decided to join us, as it is important you get heard. I am sincerely sorry for your trauma and pain. Please know that you carry no guilt in this, and we fully believe you!  :notalone:

As I am a bit late on this one,  I'm guessing you've already browsed this website a bit. If so, you've probably recognized that we chat about anything here. From trauma and healing to just plain, everyday life. You can reach out any time to us staff if you would have any questions. 

Wishing you the very best upon your healing! 

- W ☀️

@LuluKlu - 

Welcome to After Silence! I'm so glad you're here :) I hope you're finding everything okay! If you need any help or need someone to talk to, feel free to message me any time! You're not alone :notalone: 

Wishing you all the best,
Poppy