Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, I’m New

Sign42

@Sign42 Welcome to the interactive aspect of After Silence.  It's nice to meet you and I hope you will find that now that you are ready the site will provide another level of support to you in your healing! :flowers:

Hi Sign42,

Welcome to AfterSilence. I am very sorry for what you have been thru, but do know you have found a very supportive and healing site. Our members are understanding and kind. I am glad you decided that you are ready now to interact. Sometimes it takes awhile and that is ok. You remembered us, which is a good thing. You are not alone. I wish you nothing but the best as you navigate this path we call healing.

Mary

:supportu: 

Hi, @Sign42 - 

Welcome to After Silence! I was beyond terrified when I first started posting, but it got easier as time went on :) it helps me to support other versus asking for support. But that’s just me! I hope you’ll find that you enjoy posting and you want to be more interactive. As I’m sure you’ve seen, this community is very supportive and open minded. Don’t be afraid to reach out! You’re totally validated here :supportu: 

if you need anything at all, please let me know! I’m here for YOU. 

Sending happy thoughts,

Poppy

Hi @Sign42

Welcome to AS.  There is never a rush to do anything you aren't ready to do on this site.  Tiny steps can have a big effect in the long run.  Remember there is no obligation to post and you can post as much or as little as you feel comfortable.  I hope you are able to find the support you need on the site.  We are all supporting you.  Looking forward to seeing you around the forums.  Wishing you the best. 

Welcome to After Silence.  I’m sorry for what brought you here but I’m happy you are here reaching out for support.  Good job taking this step in your healing process.  You are not alone and what happened to you wasn’t your fault.  Take your time exploring and post when you are ready.  If you have any questions feel free to message me. 

17 hours ago, Sign42 said:

Hello, 

I’ve had this account for a while but never interacted with it because I wasn’t ready. I’m ready now and I’m hoping to find new friends and find good support!

Hi, and welcome. The people here are so amazing and so suportive.