Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

hi

hi

i guess we have to introduce ourselves here and i don't know how to do this exactly but i was just hoping to find some guidance, comfort or whatever it is that i need to deal with what i am feeling right now. i have a great friend that i told her about it and sometimes she would ask questions, trying to understand, but i guess i need more. i don't blame her, it's a situation that you can only understand if you have been there, so i'm here now. i'm still reading the rules so i will probably sound lost :(

thank you for creating this. 

Hi, @danxing, welcome to AS. I am so sorry for the trauma you experienced. I am glad you have a friend you can talk with. One of the things I am most grateful for here is the realization that I am not as alone had I had felt. Take as much time as you need to read through things & post as you feel comfortable. 

Hi @danxing. Welcome to AS. I am glad that you have found us. I am sorry for the trauma that has brought you here. Know that we have all felt new and lost here at the start. Take your time to find your way and share when you are ready. We are here for you and support you.

:aswelcomesu:

Hi danxing,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for why you here, but you will find tons of support here. Our members truly are understanding and kind. Take your time, and your comfort will grow. You are not alone. I wish you the best on this healing journey.

Mary

:notalone: 

Hi @danxing, welcome to After Silence. I'm glad you have a friend you can talk with, it can be difficulty for them to understand. There will be members here that will have had similar experiences and may be able to understand and relate. Take your time looking around, when you are comfortable and feel safe, post when you are ready. When you do, I hope you feel supported, understood and I hope you find what you are looking for to help you on your healing journey.