Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New but ready

Hello! Im new to this forum, but as my name states, i am ready for change. I look forward to chatting with people that know what it is that im going through and to have support from others. I am so sorry to everyone in here that has experienced any of this trauma. 

Hi! I'm ready for change too. I'm currently exploring how exactly I can make change in my own life, the lives of others, the state of the country. Working on getting others registered to vote and informed but I'm definitely looking for more opportunities to influence change. Message me if you want to talk more!

Hello @Ready4Change18 - welcome to AS. :)  This is an extremely supportive community and I'm very glad you have found us.  The people here are absolutely wonderful!

I am sorry that circumstances have brought you here, but hopeful that being among such good company will bring forth MANY good changes. :)

Best wishes,
Capulet

Welcome!!! I am also definitely ready for some change. AS is a great place for support. You are really brave for taking this step. I am sorry for whatever has brought you here but so glad that you found us. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk.

8 hours ago, Ready4Change18 said:

Hello! Im new to this forum, but as my name states, i am ready for change. I look forward to chatting with people that know what it is that im going through and to have support from others. I am so sorry to everyone in here that has experienced any of this trauma. 

Hello Ready4Change,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you've experienced, but you have found a very supportive site. Our members are understanding and kind. It is a big decision and a big step to face what you've endured and I am glad you have reached out to us. It is easier when you know that you are not alone. I wish you the very best for many more steps on your journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone: