Sign in to follow this  
Alysure

An Alysure Sighting!

:hug:

Hello everyone!

I am not even sure if anyone on here would remember me anymore, it has been several months since I've been very active in this forum. That definitely isn't because I don't care about you guys though.

I'm in my third year of an honours sociology BA, and I took way too many classes this semester. So, being stupidly busy is my specialty.

I really miss everyone in here, and I want to let you guys all know that you're in my thoughts. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up on everyone who is new, and all the news and what not. I am sure I've missed a lot!

Anyways, I love you guys, take care of yourself. Hope to be back soon.

You can always reach me at maiyn213@yahoo.ca or my LJ (username: mishakal) and that's really the best way to do it. Feel free to do so though! I am always up to give someone an update on me, or offer support if you're going through a rough time.

Take care darlings :)

:bighug:

ps - hello and welcome to all the newer peoples as well <3

((((Alysure))))

How would it be possible for you to ever be forgotten honey? It's great to see you, welcome back home. :)

:hug: :hug:

Donna =)

Awe, you guys are so sweet :)

<3

((((((((((((((((Alysure))))))))))))))))) welcome back!!!!! We missed you, definitely not forget you :) Godd luck with the Sociology!!!

:hug::hug:

Carina

awwwww, hi!!!!!!!

i didn't realise you were mishakal!! i've been meaning to get in touch for ages by email, but i keep doing other stuff instead. :blink: maybe i can get in touch by pm now??

good to see you :)

teazle

Of course we remember you!! It's so good to see you :)

I understand the problems with school and time.... boy do I understand!!!

:greet::hug::hug::hug: alysure :hug::hug::hug:

It is super to see you again hun! I hav ewondered how you have been. I would love to add yo uto my LJ list of friends:) I am topazphoenyx there:)

Sending love and hugs,

Lee

"waves" HI :)

Edited by isc

:) Welcome back Alysure...Nice to see you around AS again. We missed you. :):hug::hug:

Awee! :) You guys are so wonderful. Thanks for being so understanding, and I'm glad I've not been forgotten.

I've been doing research/activism on domestic violence against Aboriginal women in Canada recently, and it made me think about my own personal experiences, and all of you people.

So I'm definitely glad to be back, and I hope I'll be able to come around more over the holidays and next semester.

Take care everyone! <3