Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello again..

Jem91

Hi

I'm not really sure what I want to say. I'm not a new member but I have been absent for some time so I guess I want to introduce myself again.

My life kind of spiralled for a while and I'm finally admitting that things need to change and I need to start dealing with my problems rather than run from them.

Not sure what else to say right now. I just know this is a safe place to start my healing process.

Jemma

:wave: Hi Jemma!

Welcome back. Of course I am sorry you feel you need to be back, but I am always happy to see an old friend. I know things don't always go as planed, but I am glad you are acknowledging problems. I know firsthand that denying them really doesn't work. I'm sure there are a few others who remember you and once they see your name will welcome you back, as well. I wish you success as you revisit that healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

:hi: You're always welcome here Jemma! 

Though it's sad that you went through a downward spiral for a while, I am very glad that you have come to the point where you can catch your breath and are ready to face things again as you work on healing.  I hope AS can be a small part of the kind support you deserve as you deal with things.  Please feel free to PM if you like!!!

It's good to see you again!

With support, :luck:

Activist Ally

• 2 weeks later...