83rd

Bit of a relapse...

Hi guys,

I once used to visit this forum quite a lot a fair few years ago and it really helped to come to terms with my past. Found out some news last week which has set me back what feels like right to the beginning so I'm here because I know if anyone can help, it's this amazing, lovely and supportive forum <3

Thanks everyone!

Beth

:aswelcomesu: back :youcanheal: :notalone:  :bighug: if ok

Hi and welcome back to AS! I hope you find our community informative/supportive. I wish you well on your healing journey.

:aswelcomesu::notalone::youcanheal:

7 hours ago, 83rd said:

Hi guys,

I once used to visit this forum quite a lot a fair few years ago and it really helped to come to terms with my past. Found out some news last week which has set me back what feels like right to the beginning so I'm here because I know if anyone can help, it's this amazing, lovely and supportive forum <3

Thanks everyone!

Beth

Hi Beth,

Welcome back to the site. I am sorry for the trauma you have suffered and the recent setbacks you've encountered. This is that same wonderful site you remember, just a little bigger than you were here last. I wish you well as you continue this journey we call healing.

Mary

:supportu:

Thanks everyone - it means a lot to have the support and this site has helped me more than I can say in the past, and I know you will all give me strength again! <3 thank you again :up: