Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello!! Bonjour!! Salaam!!

Hey everyone,

I've known about after silence for a while but never had the courage to join up until now. I think reaching the part of recovery I am in at the moment has finally allowed to take the step and sign up...so here I am!!

I'm looking forward to learning from, sharing with and healing alongside you.

A

10 hours ago, Angbdxgf said:

Hey everyone,

I've known about after silence for a while but never had the courage to join up until now. I think reaching the part of recovery I am in at the moment has finally allowed to take the step and sign up...so here I am!!

I'm looking forward to learning from, sharing with and healing alongside you.

A

Hi Angbdxgf,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma that you have suffered that has lead you here. Nobody has the right to hurt another this way. This site is very supportive with many understanding and kind members. It may have taken you awhile to take this step, but it is a big step. One of many that I hope you take in your healing journey. I wish you well in that journey.

Mary

:youcanheal:

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry you've suffered something to bring you here. But hope we can all help eachother here to heal again.

Also new and nevous. But need to do this finally.

good luck and hope to speak soon.

cazziekins.