Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

Guest starlite

Guest starlite

I'm new here. All of you seem so open and friendly with each other. That is so hard for me to do. I don't know how to start. I thought hi might be the place.

Starla

Welcome to AS, Starla. "Hi" is a perfect place to start. I'm sorry you have a need for a place like this forum but I'm glad you found us. I hope you find what you're looking for here. This is a very warm and friendly place where you are welcomed with open arms.

:hug:

Ardatha

((((((Starla))))))))

Welcome....As Ardatha said, "hi" is a great place to start...

Maybe do some reading, some posting, whatever you feel you need to. Whatever you feel comfortable with. I also felt a little out of things, out of the loupe, when I joined AS, but the wonderful people here made me feel like part of the family. This is certainly a place in which you will not be jugded. Good luck and welcome...

Hugs,

Nicole :hug:

Hey Starla,

Im sorry you have to find a board for this, but ya know what? Im glad you found After Silence. :)

Post away honey or read, whichever you want to do. Either way know that we are here for you and you are not alone on this journey.

((((many many safe hugs))))

Donna =)

welcome to the boards. remember that you're not alone :throb::hug:

Welcome to AS, I hope that having found this wonderful place it will help you on your own healing journey ... Please take things in your own time, you are in control here and there are many wonderful and supportive people in this place ..

Hi Starla

Hope you feel at home here - there's no pressure for you to post anything, take your time hon and know we're here for you if you want us to be.

Sonic xx

Thanks much for the warm welcome! This place is great and I'm feeling more comfortable already!

:hug::hug::hug:

Starla

You're entirely welcome and I'm glad to hear that. How about introducing yourself to us? Nothing heavy, just a little about who the person behind the name is. What part of the world do you live in? No specific locations, just general geography. Approximate age? Pets? Children? I'll even start off.

I live in western New York and am 52 years old. I have one pet, a humongous cat named appropriately Clown. He's the driving force behind my household. I am married for the second time to the love of my life and am an artist.

Again, welcome.

Ardatha