Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi.. Im New Here

Hi, my name is Jenna.

I dont even know where to start. Im terrified. Im 22 and far away from home teaching in Beijing China. Something happened here and it has brought back so many memories from when i was little. Im so scared. I feel sick to my stomach all the time and I cant get out of my contact to go home. I dont even have a home to go to. I cant go back to my parents after this, not after everything I can remember. I dont know what to do or how to handle this. Maybe this is too much information for a first post.. i dunno. im just scared and unhappy and stressed out.

Edited by dancing.in.the.sand

Welcome to AS

I am so sorry to hear of your troubles, i hope that having found AS you will find the support and friendship you need at the moment

Best wishes

karen

Ditto to what Karen put, As is a great place and I hope that you can find help here .. :hug: :hug:

Welcome to After Silence Jenna. :hug:

I'm sorry for what brings you here but feel free to make yourself right at home okay? :bighug:

Hi jenna,

How terrible for you:o(

The important thing is your 'safety right now', and if that means going home and making other arrangements when you get there, then this sounds a better option than leaving yourself at risk right now.

The initial discovery that you are a survivor is one of the hardest things I know of, it's very confusing and very painful and undoubtedly feels like your world has collapsed in on you in these moments. But better you consider what to do about this in a 'safe environment'.

The people here will assist you, so write when you can and back home you will find support services to help when you need them...

You can never say too much here for a first or a last post, be yourself and express the things you need to express...

Brian

Hi, my name is Jenna.

I dont even know where to start. Im terrified. Im 22 and far away from home teaching in Beijing China. Something happened here and it has brought back so many memories from when i was little. Im so scared. I feel sick to my stomach all the time and I cant get out of my contact to go home. I dont even have a home to go to. I cant go back to my parents after this, not after everything I can remember. I dont know what to do or how to handle this. Maybe this is too much information for a first post.. i dunno. im just scared and unhappy and stressed out.