Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

The Timid Girl Says Hello

I stumbled across this site yesterday when trying to find a way to write a letter to my abuser. I was pleased and happy to find such a place.

Im not really sure what to say in an introductory post. Im a single mother and I work a full time job in the trucking industry. I am actually the payroll administrator there.

I love exploring the internet as a way to relax. I also enjoy reading on my kindle and hoarding...er collecting ebooks. I am an avid crocheter and knitter and I recently signed up to start knitting/crocheting washcloths and slippers for women's shelters.

If there is anything else you'd like to know about me... just ask.

Extica

Hi Extica,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that you have suffered, but you have found a very supportive site. You will find the members here kind and understanding. I admire very much what you have decided to do with your talent. I'm sure there will be many grateful people who will enjoy your pieces. I wish you well on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

I stumbled across this site yesterday when trying to find a way to write a letter to my abuser. I was pleased and happy to find such a place.

Im not really sure what to say in an introductory post. Im a single mother and I work a full time job in the trucking industry. I am actually the payroll administrator there.

I love exploring the internet as a way to relax. I also enjoy reading on my kindle and hoarding...er collecting ebooks. I am an avid crocheter and knitter and I recently signed up to start knitting/crocheting washcloths and slippers for women's shelters.

If there is anything else you'd like to know about me... just ask.

Extica

Hi Extica,

It sounds like you have some great hobbies and ways to relax as well as ways to contribute to a valuable cause supporting women's shelters!

So glad you have found AS (After Silence) and I hope we can be of support to you as you walk the road of healing.

Strength to you,

Activist Ally

Thank you all for your warm welcomes.

Ya'll making me feel right at home. I appreciate that. It is hard to break into a new group.

Hi Extica,

welcome to AS! I'm Sorry for the reasons that bring you here but I'm glad you found this place. Hope you find it as helpful and supportive as I have you deserve support and you deserve to heal!

Wishing you all the best in your healing journey

Jemma