Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Everyone :)

Hello everybody, i'm a new member on here so if anybody has any tips on how i should get started please share them :)

i look forward to meeting everyone on here and was very happy when i found this site.

thanks, krista :hi:

Hi krista

Tips on getting started: Post what you are comfortable with, take your time if needed.

We are here to support, care and help you. There is no judgement here. This is a wonderful site. I am glad you have found AS.

Anna :flowers:

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hello everybody, i'm a new member on here so if anybody has any tips on how i should get started please share them :)

i look forward to meeting everyone on here and was very happy when i found this site.

thanks, krista :hi:

Hi

sharing

Writing and talking online or off is very healing. I am here for you too if you need someone to talk to daily too. Writing about feelings emotions, thoughts, memories, etc. will help you to heal and read books. A good one is by Wendy Maltz Sexual Healing

Thoughts?

Judith

Hi Krista :)

Welcome to AS :flowers:

I've got to agree with what everyone else says, start at a pace that you feel comfortable with - eg for me when I started here I spent most of my time in the humour and silliness forum, and read around the other forums when I felt ok with that

Glad you've found us and hope to see you around the forums :)

Best wishes

Hi Krista :flowers:

Welcome to After Silence! Please don't hesitate to ask if you need any help finding your way around.

We are happy you found us!